Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MeowDirect - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MeowDirect > Topics

Subject: Miaow/4-MMC Plant Feeder
Replies: 0 Views: 447

bubbleup 17.12.09 - 07:12pm
Miaow/Meow/4-MMC/bubble/Plant Feeder - best in town, keep the plants happy and awake without infringing any laws.Highest quality which guarantees healthy roots combined with superior, strong growth even in the cold winter days. Dont be fooled by other cheaper products which come in powdery form and have a strong smell and are available on the market - although they are stating pure quality they will deliver minimal improvements for your plants, leaving you unhappy, out of pocket and having to buy more. Tip is - sample small before you buy big!!! This fertiliser is of the highest grade - set at a rate of 0.02 off 100%. I tested it on several flowerbeds over the last 6 month with amazing results and couldn't be happier. I am vouching for this product and decided to market it myself so your plants can enjoy the same benefits as mine. Prices: 1 pack - 13 2 packs - 16 3 packs - 38 4 packs - 50 5 packs - 55 10 packs - 90 Please contact me for prices on larger quantities - Dave @ MeowDirect on 07767 446 984 PAYMENT: Ebay Listing 160388111725 or Direct Bank Transfer depending on the size of the order.

P+P: Small orders are sent via 1st Clas* recorded delivery, large orders will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at a cost of 4.95 *

* MeowDirect Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MeowDirect

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits